Causes of Lower Back Pain in Sanford
Like every other part of the world, Sanford sees its share of lower back pain. We've seen these symptoms caused by a variety of underlying issues, including:
- Acute sports, workplace, auto, and other personal injuries that herniate discs and dislocate vertebral joints
- Jobs and sporting activities that require constant bending, stooping or twisting, which results in overuse injuries and chronic strain
- Poor posture, possibly aided by a spinal misalignment, which upsets your musculoskeletal balance and strains your muscles
- Foot problems such as abnormal arches or non-ergonomic footwear, which can cause low back as well as foot pain
- Age-related problems such as bulging discs, spinal stenosis, and spinal arthritis
- Pregnancy, which alters your spinal alignment and also places extra weight on the lower back
- Obesity, which can aggravate muscular strain from an unbalanced spine
Low back pain may not be the only symptoms you're experiencing. This issue can be joined by neurological pain, tingling or numbness in the buttock or leg if the sciatic nerve roots are being impinged. This combination of symptoms can make practically any position, from sitting and standing to lying down, a painful challenge.
Your Sanford Chiropractor Can Help Your Lower Back Heal
Any of our chiropractors at Knecht Chiropractic Center will be happy to evaluate your spinal alignment, symptoms, weight, everyday lifestyle, and medical history to determine why your lower back is hurting. If your spine is out of alignment, we can administer chiropractic adjustments (including prenatal chiropractic care) to correct the imbalance. Acupuncture can relieve pain without the use of drugs, while massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and enhance healing in damaged tissues. You may also benefit from lifestyle changes that help you avoid overuse injuries and maintain a more natural posture.
Beat Your Lower Back Pain -- Call Our Sanford Clinic Today
Lower back pain can hinder your plans for a happy, comfortable life -- but you can defeat this menace with the right mix of all-natural treatments. Call our Omaha chiropractic clinic today at (919) 777-5242 to schedule an appointment or visit us at 2639 S 159th Plaza in Omaha, NE. We want to help you beat your lower back pain!